All Collections
Contractor Payments
Contractor Payments

How should I record payments to a contractor that I guess?

Cody Hall avatar
Written by Cody Hall
Updated over a week ago

Sometimes you need to pay individuals who are not employees of your company. Puzzle would recommend using your payroll provider to pay them. But, you can also pay them directly from your bank account.

When making payments to contractors make sure to use account 64100 - Independent Contractors so that the expense is properly categorized.

Did this answer your question?